Cambridge Security’s Retail Security experts will be in Washington, D.C. for NRF Protect Loss Protection Conference and Expo from June 26-28.
- Our state-of-the-art technology, including our integrated guard management software
- Our professionally staffed 24/7 National Command Center and extensive National Network
- Our company culture and process of attracting and retaining top caliber officers
…all of which make Cambridge a leader in the field!
With decades of experience in retail security, Cambridge Security serves retailers nationwide, and is equipped to protect every step of your supply chain, from manufacturing facilities and distribution centers to the sales floor.
Our retail security services include:
- Uniformed and corporate-attired, professionally trained security officers (armed and unarmed)
- Short-term guard service for liquidations, store openings and closings, emergency services, etc.
- Verified alarm response
- Mystery shoppers
- Store greeters
To learn more about our offerings, please visit our Retail Security page. You may also click here to read Issue 3 of the Cambridge Security Journal, which focuses on Retail Security.
Unable to attend NRF Protect? Please contact Dave Malefsky (Northeast) at 866-645-1682, or Jim D’Arcy or Patrick Hurley (Southeast) at 844-GUARDU2 (844-482-7382) for more information, and to schedule consultation.