We’re at the NJSNA/IFN Nursing Convention in Atlantic City, NJ today and tomorrow. We are excited to be part of this event, and pleased to be able to share information about the security services that Cambridge Security provides to the Healthcare Industry, especially through our Clinician Escort Program for visiting nurses. If you are at the convention, drop by our booth #123 and say hello!
We’ll be at the NRF Loss Prevention Conference & EXPO on June 11th and 12th at the Broward County Convention Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Stop by our booth and say hello! We’re #1838 and are located next to the Food Court.
The NRF Loss Prevention Conference & EXPO is the nation’s leading retail-specific event for professionals specializing in loss prevention, asset protection, and risk management. This annual event offers retail LP professionals 2 and 1/2 days of top-notch educational sessions, numerous networking opportunities, and an EXPO Hall full of cutting-edge technology and solutions. To learn more about the conference, please visit the event website at http://lp14.nrf.com/home.
We hope to see you there! If you can’t make it, but would like to meet with us to discuss Retail Loss Prevention, please contact David Malefsky, Senior Vice President at 888-645-1682.
With the holidays upon us, we’ve put together our Top 10 Shopping Safety Tips to pass onto family and friends!
- When possible, avoid carrying a purse or wallet. If you do carry a purse, keep a firm grasp on it while shopping.
- Be aware of strangers who approach you; distraction is a common tactic used by thieves.
- Keep your ATM Card and cell phone in a safe place.
- When entering your pin number, make sure you’re not being watched.
- Keep packages in the trunk of your car, or out of view, while you continue to shop.
- When shopping with small children, teach your child their address and phone number in case you are separated. You can also print the information on an index card and place in a pocket of the child.
- Keep a record of all your credit card numbers in a safe place at home.
- Always be alert to your surroundings.
- Keep your cash in a front pocket.
- Keep all your original receipts.
Wishing you and your loved ones a safe and happy time this holiday season.
The team at Cambridge Security Services
-Letter from the President / October 2013
-Rutgers Scarlet Knights team up with Cambridge Security
-Cambridge officers save lives
-Why Cambridge Security hires veterans
-Cambridge Quiz: Test your knowledge of senior scams
-What’s New? What’s new at Cambridge Security?
Cambridge’s extensive national network, state-of-the-art technology, and highly qualified people are at the heart of a segment, which aired on Viewpoint with Terry Bradshaw.