Security Job Opportunities
Join a winning team!
Enter our Job Portal to apply and to learn out about walk-in interviews.Job Portal
Cambridge Security Services is an American owned and operated, private security company that provides armed and unarmed security guard services to clients nationwide across all industries. Our team is carefully recruited and well trained—we pride ourselves in being professional, responsive, and reliable.
We are always looking for responsible, hardworking people to join the team here at Cambridge Security. We have a high employee retention rate, which we attribute to the following key factors:
- We value and respect our employees
- We look to employ professionals from the local communities in which we serve, understanding that they bring specialized knowledge, greater potential for continuity, and a stronger sense of personal investment to the challenge
- We offer opportunities for advancement
Our security professionals undergo a rigorous training regimen that includes classroom work, field training, and site specific training customized for each client and situation. We see training as an on-going process that continues through an employee’s career. It includes yearly coursework and starts fresh with each new assignment.
In 2012, Cambridge Security signed a Statement of Support for the Guard and Reserve, and has been recognized by the New Jersey Veterans Association for being one of the largest employers to hire veterans in NJ.
- Extremely Competitive Wages
- FREE Uniforms Including Shoes (Not Deducted From Paycheck!)
- FREE Health Benefits
- FREE Employee Benefits Discount Package
- Employee Bonuses
- Weekly pay/Direct Deposit Available
The Cambridge Security Officer Prototype:
- Law Enforcement, Corrections, Military and Private Security background
- Professional Demeanor and Attire
- Strong Communication Skills
- Courteous and Non-Intrusive Disposition
- Trained by State-Certified School
- Motivated and Focused
- Field-Trained and Mentored
- Prepared for site-specific challenges
- Shares knowledge/experience with colleagues